First, I’d like to thank Paula for nominating my blog for an award. If you don’t know Paula, http://paulatohlinecalhoun1951.wordpress.com, she writes beautiful poetry, takes pretty pictures and has more than a few funny stories. Some of which I’m privileged to narrate.
Here are the answers to her questions for me.
1. Why is the sky blue sometimes? Because its my favorite color.
2. What is your favorite word – one that sounds profane, but isn’t, and therefore can be used in questionable frustrating situations? Darn!
3. If it should ever happen that the earth becomes one nation, what would you name it? Unbelievable.
4. Do you believe that Global Warming is really occurring as a singular event, and does it matter if one believes it is or not? We all better buy some snorkels especially if you live near the ocean.
5. Where have all the flowers gone? South for the winter, except the Camellia in our backyard which is blooming.
6. Do square roots ever grow round plants? Yes, always.
7. Why do you believe that Paula Tohline Calhoun is among the finest poets writing today? Yes!
8. What is your favorite post of all time by Paula Tohline in Reflections From a Cloudy Mirror? If you are unable to choose only one, feel free to select several – I’ll understand. The post I just narrated, I’m a Nice Person, but Its Time for a Rant.
9. Given your choice among the following five words, which one would you write a haiku about? (If you do write one, then share it!) Aardvark, Cruising, Diva, Fanatic, or Separation. Diva, but I can’t remember the rhythm for haiku.
10. If it was within your power to uninvent any piece of modern technology (existing since the second half of the 20th century), what would you do away with? What you choose must be something created as a modern convenience, intended to make life easier – in other words, I am not referring to things such as the A- or H-Bomb.
The CB radio, roger that, Big Daddy.
11. Do you have a theme-song for your life? What is it? If one has not been written, what would you call the song you would write? Supposing that your life was a sit-com, this song would be played as the intro to each episode. The little ditty which introduces my podcast is my theme song, Does This Happen to You.
Here is a little bit about myself, which I’m too lazy to write. I think you will find it more fun to watch me scratch my nose (it was either that or wiggle it) and forget the name of the movies I’ve had roles in. Here is me being interviewed on TalkStoryTV, .
Last but not least here are my nominees for a blog award.
The Idea Bucket, http://wp.me/1Vrrg
The Return of the Modern Philosopher, http://moviewriternyu.wordpress.com/
http://ericjohnbaker.wordpress.com/Clawing at the Keys
And now the questions for the nominees from a lazy writer.
1. Have you experienced 5 Does This Happen to You moments? This counts as 5 questions in one if you give a short summary of each moment.
2. Why do you blog?
3. What are your 5 favorite movies? This also counts as 5 questions in one if you list all 5.
Thanks for reading my blog and allowing me to narrate your blog.