Well, a wonderful blogger I follow, Corngoblin, received two nominations for blogger awards. He’s a great writer and I’ve narrated more than one of his funny stories for my podcast series. Here is the link to his blog, http://corngoblin.wordpress.com.
In turn, he nominated me for a blogger award. I’m honored. I spent several minutes perusing blog award etiquette. These nominations are a bit of work!
7 things about me is the first etiquette rule.
1. I perform singing telegrams, comic roasts and celebrity impersonations, http://www.live-wires.com/singersandcomedy/keppeler.shtml.
2. Does This Happen to You is also a solo show and you can watch it here: https://vimeo.com/41627984.
3. I have an IMDB page of acting credits, http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2958821.
4. I love to cook, especially spicy food. In fact, there are two habanero chilis in the fridge right now awaiting the right dish to appear in.
5. I’m currently in rehearsals for a play, the Rabbit Hole. I play Nat, http://theatreverity.weebly.com/.
6. I’m a voice actor and my first audio book was just published. Its a children’s reader.
7. I walk our two dogs, JJ and Benny, every day and I’ve worn out one pair of shoes already.
Next I need to nominate my favorite blogs, all of which I’ve narrated at one time or another for Does This Happen to You, the podcast. And they are:
http://ashleyjillian.com/ who writes great stories and takes interesting pictures.
http://reasonablyludicrous.com/ who writes very funny stories about camp and spring breaks.
http://belleofthecarnival.com/ who writes fun stories and vlogs about being a mom.
http://fretym.wordpress.com/ whose blog, Life with the Top Down is always engaging. She meets the most interesting people in the most mundane places so I’ve narrated several of her blogs for Does This Happen to You, the podcast.
http://mothstoaflame.net/ whose dating misadventures are a great read.
http://expertofnone.com/ who always has something interesting to say.
http://paulatohlinecalhoun1951.wordpress.com/ who writes fun poetry and takes really beautiful pictures.
Thanks for reading!